- What Personal Information We Collect and How We Collect It. We do not currently require you to provide Personal Information in order to have access to general information available on the Site. But, we do receive and/or collect Personal Information from you in the following ways:
- Sign-up for a demo. If you sign-up for a demo presentation of Astrix Security’s products and services on our Site, by submitting an online form that we make available, you may be required to provide us with certain information such as your full name, email address and company.
- Contact us. If you contact us, whether by submitting an online form that we make available on our Site or by sending an email to an email address that we display, you may be required to provide us with certain information, such as: full name, email address, phone number and personal note.
- Log Files. When you browse or visit our Site, we may make use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, clicked pages and any other information your browser may send to us. We may use such information to analyze trends, administer the Services, track users’ movement around the Services, and gather demographic information.
- Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies. When you browse or visit our Site, our Services may utilize “cookies”, anonymous identifiers and other tracking technologies in order for us to provide our Services and present you with information that is customized for you. A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about activity on the Services. Certain cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information, such as an IP address, previously indicated by a user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser.
We reserve the right to remove or add new analytic tools.
- The Way We Use Personal Information. If you submit or we collect Personal Information through the Services, then we may use such Personal Information.
- We will use your Personal Information to: (i) provide and improve our Services (including without limitation by generating statistics and analytics); (ii) send you marketing/advertisement communications that we believe may be of interest to you; (iii) contact you in connection with the Services and certain programs or offerings that you may have registered for; and (iv) identify and authenticate your access to the parts of the Services that you are authorized to access, as well as for security and fraud-detection purposes..
- We may use your designated email address to: (i) send you updates or news regarding the Services and our products; and/or (ii) respond to a “sign-up for a demo” or “contact us” or other administrative request (for example, to schedule you a demo presentation).
- The Way We Share Personal Information. We do not share or disclose your Personal Information with third parties except in the following ways:
- We may transfer your Personal Information to our local or foreign subsidiaries or affiliated companies for the purpose of storing or processing such information on our behalf. Such information may be transferred to other countries.
- We may share your Personal Information with our third-party service providers and partners, but only to assist us with our business operations and to provide our Services to you and other users. Such information may be transferred to other countries.
- Use of Anonymous Information. We may use Anonymous Information (as defined below) or disclose it to third party service providers in order to improve our Services and enhance your experience with the Services. We may also disclose Anonymous Information (with or without compensation) to third parties, including advertisers and partners. “Anonymous Information” means information which does not enable identification of an individual user, such as aggregated information about the use of our Services.
- Opting Out. You may choose not to receive future promotional, advertising, or other Services-related emails from us by selecting an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email that we send or by sending a request to https://astrix-security.us14.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=d0dcce11bbd2df3700e0146c6&id=dd89a32154 Please note that even if you opt out of receiving the foregoing emails, we may still send you a response to any “sign-up for a demo” or “contact us” request as well as other administrative emails that are necessary to facilitate your use of the Services.
- Choice. At all times, you may choose whether or not to provide or disclose Personal Information. If you choose not to provide mandatory Personal Information, you may still visit parts of the Services but you may be unable to access certain options, programs, offers, and services that require Personal Information.
- Access/Accuracy. To the extent that you do provide us with Personal Information, we wish to maintain accurate Personal Information. If you would like to delete or correct any of your other Personal Information that we may be storing, you may submit an access request by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Your email should include adequate details of your request.
- Security. The security of Personal Information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards, including the use of appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards, to protect the Personal Information submitted to us. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use reasonable acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security or confidentiality. If you have any questions about security on the Service, you can contact us at email@example.com.
- Merger, Sale or Bankruptcy. In the event that we are acquired by or merged with a third party entity, or in the event of bankruptcy or a comparable event, we reserve the right to transfer or assign Personal Information in connection with the foregoing events.
- California Privacy Rights. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year.
- Our California Do Not Track Notice. We do not track consumers over time and across third party websites and therefore do not respond to Do Not Track signals. We do not allow third parties to collect personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across different web sites when a consumer uses the Services.
Last updated: May, 2022