Astrix on a CISO Series Episode: Hacking Third-Party Integrations
Astrix Co-Founder & CEO, Alon Jackson, recently joined Dan Walsh, the CISO of VillageMD, and David Spark, host of CISO Series for an hour of critical thinking about securing app-to-app integrations. Astrix Co-Founder and
The Super Cyber Friday episode dedicated to third-party application integration security: “Hacking Third-Party Integrations” is now available to watch here.
Main topics covered:
- How are applications being brought into the enterprise IT environment? What does the security department know about and don’t know about?
- What is the non-user activity that’s happening among applications?
- How do you keep tabs on this activity that appears to be just a push for more automation?
- What’s the vulnerability of low code and no code apps that allow people to connect apps easily?
- What can’t we see in these third party integrations that we should want to see?
- How do you determine which app integrations are risky?
Tune in as Jackson and Dan discuss the risks of app-to-app connectivity, low-code/no-code iPaaS, and more:
Click here to watch the full episode here.
Here’s a sneak peek: