Opportunities at Astrix
Shape the future of
Astrix, an RSA 2023 Innovation Sandbox finalist, is the pioneer in securing non-human identities and is already trusted by leading enterprises such as Priceline, Figma, Workato, Agoda, and Exabeam.
We’ve recently raised $25 Million in series A funding from the world’s top investors (Bessemer Venture Capital, CRV, Venrock, F2), and we are growing!
We’re seeking the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision – changing how apps connect to enterprises – and allowing businesses to leverage third-party apps and generative AI tools without compromising security.
We are looking for a Security Researcher to join our research team who will be in charge of researching and exploiting vulnerabilities in ways the biggest cloud platforms provide access to non-human identities.
You will be:
- Understanding non-human and 3rd-party entities’ authentication protocols and technologies in large cloud providers while searching for vulnerabilities and logical issues.
- Deepening the knowledge of authentication, authorization, and data access methods in order to improve Astrix’s static and dynamic analysis of 3rd party risk.
- Thought leadership & market education – Writing research blog posts and updates and speaking opportunities at conferences.
- Relevant experience from IDF service in a technological unit and industry experience as a security researcher.
- Programming experience in Python.
- Experience with oAuth – A must
- Experience with web vulnerabilities such as XSS, CSRF, etc.
- Certificates in web cyber security – Advantage.
- Must be motivated, independent, and can-do attitude.
- Strong written and verbal communication (HE+EN)
Senior Account Executive
We’re looking for a talented Senior Account Executive to join our all-star founding core team. A truly unique opportunity to amplify the Astrix’s strong momentum bringing something new and exciting to a huge market need. The ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter with the ability to identify and hunt relevant prospects, a real hustler with a strong bias to execution.
- Own and lead the full sales cycle
- Develop new customer relationships and opportunities
- Lead expansion within existing customers.
- Identify and quantify customer needs.
- Deepen relations to nourish long-term partnerships
- Collaborate across the organization to ensure alignment and high customer satisfaction
- At least 5 years sales experience
- At least 3 years cybersecurity in the Cloud/SaaS-related domain
- At least 2 years start-up experience.
- Enthusiasm, proactive nature and self-starter.
- Proven track record of consistent over-quota achievement
- Existing enterprise security customer relationships
- Excellent listening, verbal, written, negotiation, and presentation skills.
Senior Backend Developer
We are looking for an experienced and talented backend developer to join our core R&D team – A challenging and rewarding position that combines a lot of responsibility and tight collaboration with the R&D, Product, and CS teams to deliver significant value at the pace of a startup.
We embrace modern technologies and microservices architecture to create the best product for our customers. This includes: React, Node.js, Typescript, Python, PostgreSQL and MongoDB, GraphQL, Kubernetes, and multiple micro-services in a modern serverless architecture on AWS and GCP.
The ideal candidate has at least 5 years of experience as a backend/full-stack developer successfully tackling significant software challenges. A highly motivated person with a “get things done” approach and team spirit, passionate about playing a central role in building a cybersecurity SaaS product to bring new value to customers while pushing forward the R&D department and growing with the company.
Senior Customer Success
Astrix is a customer-centric company, which believes that learning from our customers is a key factor in its success. Astrix is looking for a passionate, experienced, customer-first leader to be our customers’ trusted advisor – working closely with our customers to reach the highest customer happiness by providing guidance and advice, in addition to creating product and technical insights to drive innovation.
- Own the “voice of the customer” by developing and maintaining customer relationships, preparing and leading onboarding new users and identifying opportunities for product and service improvements.
- Educate customers on the most relevant and up to date features, specific to their business and use case and help them to have them operational for them.
- Partner with key stakeholders internally and externally to ensure clients are maximizing the product and its features.
- Strategically and innovatively solving problems as client and business issues arise
- Provide timely technical and product support
- Increase customer renewals and expansion.
- At least 5 years of experience in customer success.
- Working experience with customers in B2B enterprise software products.
- Experience in owning a book of business of 6-10 customer accounts
- Experience with increasing customer satisfaction, adoption rates, and retention
- Experience building and operating in an early stage company – highly preferred
- Working experience in the cyber industry – highly preferred
- Highly skilled in time management, taking initiative in front of a corporate setting and problem solving.
- Quick learner with a good technical understanding.
- Professional communication skills – Verbal and written
- Ability to travel 20% of the time
Senior DevOps Engineer
We are looking for an experienced and talented DevOps engineer to join our core R&D team – A challenging and rewarding position that combines a lot of responsibility and tight collaboration with the R&D, Product, and CS teams to deliver significant value at the pace of a startup.
We are building a modern SaaS multi-tenant product on AWS and GCP, while embracing modern technologies and microservices architecture. This includes: React, Node.js, Typescript, Python, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Databricks (Spark), GraphQL, Serverless, and Kubernetes. All these provide interesting challenges, so far shared between our core developers. In order to continue growing, we are looking for a dedicated DevOps leader to join us.
The ideal candidate has at least 5 years of experience in DevOps and engineering roles, successfully tackling significant software challenges. A highly motivated person with a “get things done” approach and team spirit, passionate about playing a central role in building a cybersecurity SaaS product to bring new value to customers while pushing forward the R&D department and growing with the company.
Senior FullStack Developer
We are looking for an experienced and talented software developer.
As part of this role, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Join a full-stack team with a “get things done” approach, taking ownership for features end to end from product definition to satisfied customers.
- Work with modern technologies including: React, Node.js, Typescript, microservices architecture with PostgreSQL and MongoDB databases, GraphQL API, and AWS services.
- Become part of our core team, shaping our company culture, and leading innovation on the way to fulfilling Astrix’s vision.
- Highly motivated team player that has excellent interpersonal skills, open minded, creative and a problem solver.
- At least 4 years’ experience as a software developer with a proven record of technical leadership in frontend and backend development.
- B.Sc. in CS / Engineering or equivalent experience from IDF service in a technological unit.
Senior Product Designer
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join as part of the R&D team. The position will be responsible for working with users, business stakeholders, and technology colleagues to translate requirements into wireframes & designs. The position will be responsible for the user experience and can provide significant tangible business value through designing user interfaces.
- 6+ years working as a Product Designer in a B2B SaaS company – a must
- Strong portfolio showcasing experience in designing complex web-based applications or software products.
- Proficiency with Figma, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Communication and presentation skills – written, verbal, and visual (fluent English).
- A team player with the ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders, to gather requirements and incorporate feedback into the product design process.
- Comfortable in a startup environment – you’re adaptable to ambiguity and change and are able to work on more than one project at a time in a fast-paced environment
- Motion design and animation skills – Advantage.
- Experience in the cyber security field – Advantage
- Hands on experience in frontend development or app building – Advantage
Senior Sales Development Representative
We are looking for a talented sales manager to build and lead Astrix’s sales development. The ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter with the ability to identify and hunt relevant prospects. This a truly unique opportunity to amplify Astrix’s strong momentum bringing something new and exciting to a huge market need.
- Be the first point of contact for new prospects – qualify and determine the next steps for each prospect.
- Develop outbound strategies and lead-generating efforts.
- Connect with inbound & outbound prospects and manage all prospect’s interaction and communication with Astrix.
- Build and maintain a sales pipeline. Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in CRM.
- 2-3 years of hands-on sales development experience in cyber startups
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Have experience using both HubSpot and Salesforces, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and other similar prospecting applications
- Able to clearly report on sales development pipeline KPIs using analytics tools
- A positive attitude, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Comfortable utilizing cold outreach and consultative selling techniques
- Dedicated to delivering a high level of professionalism and responsiveness
Senior Sales Engineer
As a pre-sales engineer you are responsible to showcase Astrix value to different clients and provide unique expertise and advice in the domain of securing non-human identities. You will work closely with the sales team to satisfy the client’s needs in the technical evaluation phase and support the sale cycle and any other relevant activities. Being the first technical person the client meets requires having high responsibility in ensuring the client that Astrix is the professional advisor it wants to work with from day one.
- Acting as the subject matter expert to Astrix solutions as they are reflected before and as part of the client’s environment.
- Support the Sales team by developing and delivering technical product demonstrations.
- Lead and participate in POCs, RFIs and RFPs planning, scoping, implementation and operation
- Drive the process to uncover, define and understand the client’s requirements, while creating innovative technical solutions in a pre-sales environment.
- Strategically and innovatively solving problems as client and business issues arise.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing and Sales to influence product messaging and positioning.
- At least 5 years of proven experience as a pre-sales engineer or Solution Architect
- Working experience with customer in B2B, enterprise software products
- Working experience in the cyber industry – highly preferred
- Experience working in a cloud environment with SaaS products
- Experience working productively with Sales, Customer, Product, Engineering, and Marketing team
- Proactive, listener, positive attitude, and a team player
- Authentic and comfortable in new situations
- Professional communication skills – Verbal and written
- Experience developing product demonstrations, with high technical aptitude, and a quick learner